6/04/2011

Chinese tennis star li Na, said her dream came true on Saturday, she became the first Asian player to win the real winner of a Grand Slam

Chinese tennis star li Na, said her dream came true on Saturday, she became the first Asian player to win the real winner of a Grand Slam.
 
The 29-year-old to her tennis ambitions to attract more of the compatriots.
 
After defending Italy 6-4,7-6 (7-0) winner beat Francesca Schiavone at the French Open women's final, Lee hit a first-ever Grand Slam singles titles in China and Asia.
 
"I think the dream came true today," said Lee, who in the dream time at the Grand Slam on the beat, as she picked up a tennis racket-year-old.
 
Lee, who became the first Asian player to reach a Grand Slam singles final at the Australian Open earlier this year, she has always believed that could be a Grand Slam champion one day but I never thought the dream would come true in the red clay at Roland Garros.
 
"Many people over the years, I have the ability to win the Grand Slam, and I believe in myself, I can let the grass or hard court. As Clay said, I play, the worst surface. Therefore, I can hardly imagine that I would win here, "Lee said.
 
Ahead of the final victory, Lee has made the French Open for the Chinese nation to advance to the quarterfinals, semifinals and finals history.
 
She outplayed Petra Kvitova from the Czech Republic, Belarus and Russia Alarenka Victoria Maria Sharapova in three Grand Slam titles, while the three rivals into the top 10 of all the work and the trophy for my favorite.
 
While Schiavone in straight sets is the one who beat last year's French Open third round of her 30-year-old Li Youxin red heart challenge experts.
 
"I trained her in Stuttgart, so I know she is very good," Lee said. "In addition, I think she has more pressure on her, because she really want to defend their title. As for me, I had nothing to lose, because I have made a series of breakthroughs here."
 
Li said she did not feel all the pressure, but the development of tennis in China mission.
 
"I know my game was broadcast live in China. I only hope that my performance might encourage the children who watched the game I believe, maybe they can play like me, even better," she said.
 
For the flag, the flag bearer of Chinese tennis, Li has attracted nomads of the Chinese TV viewers. Her semi-final match against Maria Sharapova in the central television broadcast - 5 Live, which attracted 14 million viewers on average each. A total of 65 million viewers watched the game with the audience at 25 million peak in the final set.
 
Lee does not seem satisfied. "So little?" She jokes. "Maybe I should do better."
 
"I think tennis is not paid enough attention in China," Li said, his world ranking will rise to the highest ever No. 4 next week. "Tennis is a very international sport. I really hope it popular in China. I hope to see more and more Chinese people are passionate about tennis."

0 评论:

发表评论

chitika

Popular news

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons