6/08/2011

Barcelona's Bojan do not want to leave, some of exchange

Barcelona striker Bo Krkic said Wednesday he does not want to find themselves as part of the agreement, the Camp Nou new players included.

Spain international, 21 years of age is slightly disappointing season, despite the formation of the Spanish team win the Champions League and La Liga BBVA part. A form of injury and loss to see him scoring only six goals slightly in the league and one of the Spanish King's Cup.

Barcelona are rumoured to want to suy Villarreal striker Giuseppe Rossi and Udinese winger Alexis Sanchez as well as Arsenal's Cesc Fabrigas, but the club's economic conditions means that Barca could look to reduce prices by including players in exchange deals.

Villarreal is considered to be interested in Bo Yang, but the striker said he did not want to go anywhere.

"Everything has been in the press is false, "he told the Daily News is. "Nothing is true, I am very easy to do. Whether the club, I know they have confidence in me, I am very pleased to be part of Barcelona football club. I do not leave any part of the agreement or form of thinking to transfer any cheaper "Bo insisted.

The striker is currently with the Spain Under-21 national team, which is the European Championships this month in preparation, he said he would not such a distraction.

"I do not like something, a bad thing, it prevents you focus in the national team. I have to work hard to read in the newspapers from my my head, but I do not want to form part of any exchange transaction. I think Stay in Barcelona, ​​"insisted Bo.

0 评论:

发表评论

chitika

Popular news

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons