6/08/2011

Tiger Woods skipped the U.S. Open injury

Fourteen Grand Slam champion Tiger Woods announced Tuesday that he will not participate in next week's U.S. Open Golf Championship.

This will be the first U.S. Open Tiger Woods since 1994, he completed high school missed.

"I am very disappointed, I will not in the U.S. Open, but when I listen to my doctor, and focus on the future," Woods said on his Web site posting.

"I wish I could play, but if I do, I risk further damage, my left leg. My knee and Achilles tendon is not completely healed. I hope (7 months) for the AT & T National tournament ready, then down two majors and the rest of the year, "he added.

Woods sprained left knee, and left Achilles tendon injury in April. Preventing injuries in practice, he needs time to prepare to put him in the U.S. Open.

Last month, Woods PGA Players Championship exit from the United States after the pain has only completed nine holes.

111th U.S. Open will be held June 16 at Congressional Country Club, Washington, DC suburbs.

Tiger Woods has won three U.S. Open titles.

0 评论:

发表评论

chitika

Popular news

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons