6/08/2011

Wenger signs of Finland defender

Finland defender 21 years of age: Kaerjinsen Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger to become Wedneday at the end of last season, his first signing from Charlton join one league.

The 19-year-old defender, but in most times, you can also fill in the centreback Charlton he has to do with a team since his debut last year.

"I hope the supporters will understand why I can not refuse such an opportunity, but Charlton will always have a place in my heart, and said:" Hutchinson, who supported Arsenal as a boy.

"I will always be in Charlton's debt, for they have given me since childhood training.

"I am very grateful to the club's Academy and all the coaches, so I am glad the two clubs have reached an agreement."

Hutchinson will be at Arsenal a few new arrivals this summer, Wenger vowed after a sixth consecutive campaign without a trophy the team's overhaul.

0 评论:

发表评论

chitika

Popular news

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons