5/28/2011

Schwarzenegger said the housekeeper 10 years ago with an illegitimate child of Health

Not long ago, the former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger announced separated from his wife of 25 years of marriage and return to Hollywood, but now he also acknowledged that the housekeeper of 10 years ago and had a child.
Schwarzenegger and his wife Mary a week ago. Shleifer jointly issued separated statements. Shleifer is a journalist, but also the Kennedy family.
Governor Schwarzenegger in January leaving office, may return to Hollywood to regain the old industry, shooting the new "Terminator" series of films. He told the "Los Angeles Times" interview, admitted that they have an illegitimate daughter.
Schwarzenegger said: "The outgoing governor, I told his wife of 10 years ago in this matter.
Schwarzenegger, 63, said in a statement: "My friends and family I am angry and disappointed, I understand that feeling, deserved. The damage to you, I will assume all responsibility, no excuses. I've been to Mary, my children and family to apologize. I'm really sorry. "
Shleifer, 55, on Tuesday in the "People" magazine said in a statement, asked for damages and privacy be respected.
"For me, this is a painful heartbreak," she said, "As a mother, I considered mostly children. I ask for compensation, respect and privacy, the children and I want to rebuild their lives and recover from the pain over. I have no more to be said. "

0 评论:

发表评论

chitika

Popular news

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons